As the world’s largest mass timber event we were set to draw ~2,000 people at last year’s conference, with even larger numbers expected for 2021. But due to the ongoing pandemic, an in-person gathering of any reasonable size is not feasible for our conference dates of March 30–April 1. Therefore, our move to a 100% virtual event allows us to produce a safe, cost-effective, and productive meeting and offers a host of exciting opportunities not always available at the in-person event.
NOTE: We plan to produce a hybrid conference in 2022, so an in-person event is still very much in our future!
We’re investing heavily to make the 2021 virtual conference a pivotal investment for your company and an industry-defining event (we truly mean that).
This won’t be just another Zoom meeting…
Why you need to attend
- No travel or hotels required. Learn and connect with the mass timber industry’s most influential thought leaders.
- Over 1,000 attendees are currently registered. See the companies.
- All attendees receive a downloadable PDF of the 2021 International Mass Timber Report ($469 value). Our report covers the entire mass timber supply chain—from seedling to building.
- Virtual building tours are included with the price of your attendee pass.
- Ivy Zelman—of Zelman & Associates—is considered one of the most powerful women on Wall Street and will keynote at this year’s conference. Ivy is the leading housing & construction research analyst in the U.S. who will provide powerful insights into what 2021 brings for construction and demand, and the impacts to our mass timber sector.
- Antony Wood, CEO of the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, will also keynote, and will discuss the opportunities for mass timber in super skyscrapers.
- Learn from the case studies and technical presentations you need to build your mass timber business, with CEUs available for most tracks.
- Q&A at the end of the presentations allows the audience to vote for questions they find most important and relevant.
- All presentations will be recorded and available to attendees for up to 90 days after the event.
- See and connect with attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors on the mobile app.
- The virtual exhibit hall allows you to connect in powerful ways…
- Customers can set appointments with company reps for personal Zoom meetings, right on the virtual platform.
- Attend open meet-and-greets with company reps and other attendees on Zoom during the breaks, all from exhibitor/sponsor’s profile pages.
- Easily contact a company’s sales team.
- Browse company literature, price sheets, and more, and download at will.
- The highest quality production values, best practices, and lots of experiential content will help ensure your time is not only well spent, but enjoyable.
- Sign up for our conference email newsletter (typically publishes once a week) for the latest news and updates.