The highly anticipated mass timber building and facility tours promise outstanding buildings, mass timber manufacturing, and plenty of networking with global professionals on this consistently sold out event
- Monday, March 27, 2023. Tour #2 (Eugene) is from 6:45 AM – 3:30 PM and Tour #1 (Portland) is from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Lunch, safety equipment, and coach transportation provided (to and from the Oregon Convention Center).
- Portland’s Blue Star doughnut bites and coffee/tea served before departure, courtesy of Henkel.
- To purchase, first register for an attendee pass and then select your preferred tour pass on page 3 of the registration form.
- Tours #1 and #2 happen simultaneously, so you must choose one or the other.
- All tour attendees must ride on the provided buses—no riding to and from tour stops in separate vehicles is allowed.
- We may tour one or more active construction site(s), so attendees must wear long pants and sturdy, close-toed shoes such as hiking or work boots. Anyone wearing short pants, skirts, dresses, raised heels, tennis shoes, open toed shoes or other attire not appropriate for an active construction site may be excluded from certain stops.
In Person ToursView Tour #1
View Tour #2