The International Mass Timber Conference (“Event”) is the property of Forest Business Network LLC (“FBN”) and is produced by FBN’s principals, related entities, vendors and contractors (“Management”). FBN organizes the Event according to FBN Policies. The address for FBN is: PO Box 2220, Missoula, MT 59806.
Each Attendee, exhibitor, and sponsor agrees to abide by these Event Policies (“Policies”), at time of registration, as created by Management, which may be modified at Management’s discretion for efficient or safe operation of the Event.
Attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors are attending the Event, scheduled to take place in-person on April 12–14, 2022 and/or virtually on May 12, 2022 (approximate date). The Event will take place in one of the following formats: hybrid (in-person and virtual), in-person only, or virtual-only. The format of Event will be decided at Management’s sole discretion.
All persons planning to attend the Event must be registered. Management reserves the right to review, approve, or cancel your registration for any reason. Management reserves the right to verify the identity of any attendees before accessing any Event session, venue, or platform. Any person found not properly registered will be asked to correctly register or leave the in-person venue and/or virtual platform.
Photography, Videography, and Audio Recordings
Attendees may not photograph, record, or videotape any portion of the Event educational presentations. Working members of the press and/or approved professional photographers and videographers must check-in at registration.
Management or its authorized representatives may take photographs and/or videotape at the conference. Attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors grant to FBN and its authorized representatives the absolute right and permission to use their likeness, voice, content of any interview, image, and/or photograph in any manner or media.
Exhibitors have agreed to (when registering for an exhibit space), and are subject to, all rules and regulations in the Exhibitor Contract.
Attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless FBN, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (Management), against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities, claims, losses, injuries or damages, including but not limited to attorney’s fees (“Claims”), arising from any material breach of these Policies or from the inaccuracy of any representation or warranty made by it or from any material act or omission by it in the performance of these Policies or from attendee, exhibitor, and/or sponsor’s sale, advertisement, promotion of their products and/or services, except to the extent any such Claims arise solely from FBN and Management’s gross negligence, willful misconduct or fraud.
If the Event fails to take place as scheduled, or is interrupted and/or discontinued, whether in virtual, in-person or hybrid formats, by reasons of strike, lockout, injunction, act of God, act of war, pandemic, quarantine, disease, epidemic, emergency declared by any government agency or by FBN or Management, or for any other reason beyond Management’s reasonable control, these Policies may be immediately terminated by Management upon written notice to attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors. In the event of such termination, Management shall not be in breach of these Policies, nor shall it be liable or responsible for any loss of business, loss of profits, injury, damages or expense of whatever nature arising therefrom, and attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors waive any and all damages and claims for damages.
Limitation on Liability
The maximum liability of FBN hereunder shall be limited to the amount of the attendee pass fees, exhibit space fees, and/or sponsorship fees. In no event shall FBN be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, special, exemplary, or incidental Damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, arising from the Event and/or these Policies.
Right to Deny or Remove
Management reserves the right to deny admission to, or remove any party from, the Event for any reason. All Policies and dates are subject to change.
Possible Move to Virtual-Only
If the Event moves to virtual-only, then all attendee passes, exhibit spaces, and sponsorships will be automatically rolled into the virtual event. Attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors may revise, cancel, and/or refund their passes per the refund policy, below.
- Cancel your pass(es) at any time through March 29, 2022. To cancel, click the “modify/cancel” link in the confirmation email sent to each individual attendee and follow the steps on your account page. There are no refunds for attendee passes after March 29, 2022.
- If the Event moves to virtual-only after the attendee pass cancellation deadline of March 29, 2022 and an attendee does NOT want to attend the virtual-only Event, then the attendee will receive a credit for their pass(es) toward attendee passes for the following year’s Event.
- There is a refund service fee of $30 for each Full pass, $15 for Edu/Gov/NGO and 1-Day passes, and $5 for Student passes.
- Cancel your exhibit space(s) at any time through January 31, 2022. The refund fee for exhibit spaces is $200. To cancel, click the “modify/cancel” link in the confirmation email sent to each individual attendee and follow the steps on your account page. There are no refunds on exhibit spaces after January 31, 2022.
- If the Event moves to virtual only, then Exhibitor’s exhibit space will be automatically rolled into the virtual exhibit hall and Exhibitor will receive a credit for the difference between the amount that Exhibitor paid for the exhibit space minus $1,000 that can be used for attendee passes for the current year or toward an exhibit space and attendee passes the next year.
- If the Event moves to virtual only after the cancellation deadline of January 31, 2022 and Exhibitor does NOT want to participate as an exhibitor in the virtual Event, then Exhibitor will receive a credit for the exhibit space fee that can be used for attendee passes for the current year or toward an exhibit space and attendee passes the next year.
- Sponsorships have a 10% refund service fee or full price depending on date refunded (per specific contracts). Specific terms for scenarios involving a possible move to virtual-only are detailed in individual sponsor contracts.
All other refunded items are charged approximately 3% per item.
Frequently Asked Questions
See the FAQ page for more specific information about the many aspects of the Event.